Webinar: A Manufacturer’s Guide to Laser Marking Medical Instruments
January 30, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Presenter: Hans-Peter Wunde, is the Market Development Manager and overseas sales in the America and China at Photon Energy GmBH. He graduated from the University of Bayreuth in 1986 with a degree in Physics. He has over 25 years of experience in sales and service of lasers and laser systems. Since 2014, Wunde has worked with Photon Energy, a German-based company that specializes in the development and production of laser sources and laser marking devices for industrial applications. This presentation is brought to you in part by Kearney Machinery, the North American importer and distributor of Photon Energy systems.
What You’ll Learn
- UDI regulations and their consequences for the laser marking process
- Quality aspects: comparison between laser marking methods, conventional laser versus ultrashort-pulsed laser, in terms of quality of the markings and effect on the laser marked material
- Quality assurance: The laser marking process as part of the manufacturing process chain. Hardware and software solutions to easier comply with QA requirements
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You’ll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Eaffective. Reasonbly priced – some free — plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.