WEBINAR – ENCORE PRESENTATION OF EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ASSET APPRAISALS
Terrance Jacobs is presenting this webinar for a second time for those that were not able to attend the original presentation, including those that were attending FABTECH. In addition, this webinar is being held at a later time so our members and partners from around the world are able to attend.
Meet the Expert
TCL Asset Group, Inc.,
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding of the term “Intended Use” and how this term helps to determine the type of value to apply to an asset appraisal in order to make best use of the report provided by the appraiser.
- Consideration given to outside factors that can affect the value of assets such as geographical location, quantity, lease hold improvements, etc.
- Since there are no laws preventing anyone from calling themselves an appraiser this presentation will introduce the main organizations that certify appraisers and regulate the criteria to become a certified appraiser, etc.
- Terrance will share his personal experiences with you from appraisal and projects he has worked on in the past.
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You’ll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Effective. Reasonably priced – some free — plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.