WEBINAR: Everything you Need to Know About Waterjets
August 22, 2019 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Meet the Expert
Presenter: Brad Zimmerman, CEO, Zimmerman-McDonald Machinery, Inc.
Brad Zimmerman is CEO of Zimmerman-McDonald Machinery, Inc. located in St. Louis, MO, with an additional facility in Springfield, MO. Brad is the third generation in the machine tool business following his father Stan, and grandfather Sam. He is a graduate from Michigan State University in 1988 with a BS degree in Merchandise Management. In addition to offering used machinery and appraisals by an AMEA Certified Appraiser, the company specializes in new fabrication machinery with a focus on Waterjets. Zimmerman-McDonald has been the distributor for new Omax Waterjets for 21 years in Missouri and Southern, Illinois. With three factory-trained technicians on staff, they have the capability to offer a complete rebuild, service, and installation.
What You’ll Learn
- What are the differences between waterjet, plasma, and laser technology; and when would you want one over another
- What are the differences in waterjet brands
- What to consider when purchasing a used waterjet
- What is, and is no longer desirable in the used waterjet market
This Webinar is Open to AMEA and MDNA Members Only
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You’ll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Effective. Reasonably priced – some free — plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.