WEBINAR – Getting Things Straight on Bending Wire 9/20/18 12PM ET
September 20, 2018 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Ed Krause is a graduate of Temple University Fox School of Business. He has worked for FH Machinery since 2001 specializing in wire machinery. He is a member of MDNA, AMEA, WAI and IWMA. Ed is the current Treasurer of MDNA and serves as the MDNA Officer Liaison to the AMEA. He is married to wife, Tracey and has 10 year old twin sons, Eddie and Evan.
Learn more about FH Machinery
What You’ll Learn
- What’s new in 3D CNC wire benders
- What is considered “Old”
- Custom CNC benders in the marketplace
- The Fourslides place in wire bending
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You’ll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Eaffective. Reasonbly priced – some free — plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.