David Goose and Chris Richardson of MDNA Premier Vendor
Manufacturers Capital, a division of Commercial Credit Group Inc.
What you’ll Learn:
There are a variety of financing options. But there are times when a simple purchase equipment loan just won’t be enough. Alternative financing options can help manufacturers acquire equipment, increase cash flow, consolidate existing debt, and generate working capital. In short, financing can help manufacturers achieve a multitude of business goals.
This session gives shops a unique perspective on the financing process and financing solutions and offers tips on making the finance process go smoothly.
Using real life case studies and examples, this session explores options for financing beyond standard equipment loans, including options for companies that may have had trouble obtaining standard financing.
· Learn the various types of equipment financing
· Recognize the hidden equity in your existing equipment
· Understand how transaction structure can improve cash flow
· Discover how “storied credits” can obtain equipment financing
Meet the Experts:
David Goose and Chris Richardson
|David Goose is Senior VP of Manufacturers Capital and has 35 years of experience financing and selling manufacturing and machine tool equipment. He has originated over $1 billion of small- to middle-market loan transactions and has substantial knowledge and experience in the collateral evaluation and sale of machine tool equipment.
|Chris Richardson has over 20 years of experience in equipment financing and takes great pride in his ability to lead, cultivate and maintain relationships with customers, vendors, and banking partners. He earned his BA from Hanover College in 1998 and has an MBA in Management from Webster University.
After registering, instructions to join the call will be emailed to you the day before the
webinar. This event is open and free to AMEA and MDNA Members Only.
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You’ll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Eaffective. Reasonbly priced – some free — plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.