WEBINAR – YELLOW IRON 101 – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN APPRAISING
Presenter: Jake Josko, AEA, is the Director of Auction Services for HyperAMS, located in WoodDale, IL. Jake started in the Josko family auction business as a child assisting his grandfather, father, and uncles appraising and auctioning antiques and machine shops up and down the East Coast. He began working professionally as an auctioneer and appraiser in Chicago in 1998 and has been passionately involved ever since. Jake is currently a board member of the MDNA’s Chicago Chapter. He and his wife Kimberly raise millions of dollars annually at benefit auctions to support charities in the Chicagoland area
What You’ll Learn
- How to inspect construction equipment quickly and efficiently
- What specifically to look for when appraising construction equipment
- What questions to ask prior to the inspection to assist you during your time on-site
AMEA webinars are by far the easiest way to meet your continuing education requirements for CE certification. You’ll find them:
- Convenient. Learn online without ever leaving your office or home.
- Cost-Eaffective. Reasonbly priced – some free — plus no travel required.
- Interactive. Network with others, get your specific questions answered.
- Educational. Up-to-date information you need to do the best job.
- Time-Saving. Fastest way to get your continuing education credits.